Modernism in the Catholic Church
Vatican II and Modernism
- Vatican II Ambiguities
- Church In the Modern World - Gaudium et Spes
- Lumen Gentium and Modernism
- Divine Revelation - Dei Verbum
- On the Sacred Liturgy
- Is Lumen Gentium a doorway to every religion?
- Non-christian religions - Nostra Aetate
- Life of Priests - Presbyterorum Ordinis
- Have popes since the council been weak
- Did Vatican II cause sex abuse
- Ambiguities in Vatican II
- New Mass vs Old Mass
Liberalism - what's too far?
- Characteristics of Modernism
- Isn't the Church rich?
- Did Rome squash women mystics?
- Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code
- Is the Church against women?
- Sex and Moral issues
- Why not women priests?
- Why can't priests marry?
- Can gay men become priests?
- Glossary of the modern age
- Why do faithful Catholic cringe at Social justice?
- Authentic Catholic Social teaching
- All Liberal issues
Traditionalism - what's too far?
- Modernism - what it is and isn't
- Is Communion in the hand unworthy reception?
- The "Unam Santum"
- Tridentine vs. the Novus Ordo Mass
- John Paul II's TOB overly sexual?
- New Mass Freemasonry?
- Catholic muslim conspiracy?
- Is modern music okay?
- Disunity among those who criticize Vatican II
- How do we respond to a confusing pope?
It's a Sacred Church run by sinful men so stick close to the center; the center is Jesus. If you climb out on a branch you're liable to fall out.