All written material on this web site is owned by CatholicBridge except where otherwise noted. It has taken thousands of hours, a labour of love but still a lot of work.
Reprinting is not permitted without written permission. If you want to use any of this material please contact us. We often give permission to reprint for Catechism classes, Christian Rites and Initiation, or if someone wants to pass something on to an Evangelical friend, etc., but we would like to know about it.
We also ask those who are granted permission to reprint consider making a small donation (below), as if they were purchasing pamphlets. It is not permitted to upload any of this information to another website without prior permission from CatholicBridge.
Our Mentors and Acknowledgements:
We have been blessed by many wonderful mentors who have stirred my interest in this field and helped us with content with this site. Among them are:
- John Pacheco, a man who is on fire for a just society and an authentic Catholic Church. He introduced me (Hugh) to this world.
- Fr. Terry Donohue, a brilliant mind who has answered many of our questions and provided content where acknowledged.
- Fr. Bob Bedard, without him I (Hugh) would not be alive today. He supported me all the way and provided neat concepts that have been incorporated into some of these articles. He passed away in Oct 2011.
- Dennis Girard, a former Evangelical pastor. It was letters in response to his questions that became the genesis of this site. He and his lovely wife Angelina became Catholic in 2003.
- Dave Armstrong, a great Catholic theologian who's example has inspired us to be accurate, kind, loving, and enthusiastic.
- Karl Keating who has shown us how to be accurate and scholarly and to provide a professional looking website
- Margot Zunino, who translated over 60 articles into Spanish. The site is now becoming popular among Latin American communities and in Spain.
- Joel Du Broy, several Spanish translations. He started the Spanish thing...thanks Joel.
Most of the photos on this site were taken by Hugh during music tours of Europe, Canada, the US, Guam, Guatemala etc.... If you want to use them for something contact us. Unlimited use for $20 per picture.
The picture of the Bridge with the Cologne Cathedral in Germany on the Home page is, to the best of our knowledge by Frank Monnerjahn. We have not been able to track him down and appreciate any connection. We found it here, which appears to be public domain.. The banner photo of the same bridge and Cathedral is licensed via depositphotos.com. Photos of Hugh were taken by Ann Taillion, Gordon MacDonald, and others.
Cover design stickman on Hugh's CD is by Gordon MacDonald and it is forbidden to copy it. Any other pictures are to the best our knowledge in the public domain and are used in good faith.
The Bible used for quotes on this site is NRSV except where otherwise noted.
Lord Jesus, let Your prayer of unity for Christians
become a reality, in Your way.
We have absolute confidence
that you can bring your people together,
we give you absolute permission to move.