Fr. Michel Rodrigue
Many faithful Catholics believe Fr. Michel Rodrigue is the prophet of the End Times. Fr. Michel says he has heard from Jesus, St. John, Our Lady, St. Joseph, the Archangel Gabriel and many others. Here is a summary of his message:
- The smoke of satan entered the Church through the dissent German bishops and with the Pachamama idol worship opening the Amazon Synod.
- Everything will begin to unravel in the Summer of 2020.
- There will be widespread economic collapse.
- Trump will loose the 2020 election and there will be political collapse.
- The Holy Spirit will hide the refuge communities supernaturally from persecution
- There will be a Warning:
- The whole world will see Jesus on the Cross in the sky with rays coming from his sacred wound where blood and water gushed forth as a font of mercy for us.
- Small tongues of fire will land on every soul during this process which will last about 15 minutes. Every soul will encounter Our Blessed Lord.
- Every soul will see their life sins that have not been confessed. If a soul is currently on its way to purgatory, hell or heaven they will experience this.
- After this event mankind will have 6 weeks of calm to get to confession and make a decision before all hell breaks loose on earth.
- Priests will Baptize 100's at a time and all people will be shown the truth of Christ’s One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church. Priests will spend day and night in the confessional.
- Once the Warning happens TVs must be thrown out. The media will tell people that this event had to do with the rays and radiation of the sun. That will be a lie. Christians will not be able to use any communication technology such as computers and smart phones. All tech will be used against Christians.
- The one world order will commence immediately and the army for the one world order is already in place waiting orders
- After the 6 week relief nuclear war will happen and 7 nuclear missiles will be permitted to strike the US as a result of abominations. Many nuclear missiles will be deflected by the Hand of God because America does pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet. He claims this was told to him by the Eternal Father.
- The devil will kill one third of humanity just as one third of the angels were cast out of heaven to hell.
- The Antichrist will take his throne within the false church.
- Pope Francis will flee the Vatican before the Warning (and be killed) and there will be a false pope (false prophet). Pope Emeritus Benedict will be a martyr.
- There will be a required mark to buy and sell and those who do not take it will be hunted like the SS hunted Jews during the second war. If you are captured you will be tortured and martyred if you will not convert to the Antichrist and the one world government.
- This will all precede the Three Days of Darkness and Our Blessed Lord’s Glorious Return.
- Satan will be cast to hell for 1000 years and then released for one final battle.
Fr. Michel is telling people to prepare in this way:
- Go to confession at least once a month to be prepared.
- We should have a 3 month supply of food in our home.
- Consecrate our home to the Holy Family to make our home to be a temporary refuge until the Holy Spirit guides us to a permanent refuge. All we need will be provided at the refuges that we will be guided to if one surrenders to God.
- Press into Jesus because he is the most important refuge
- Don't be a exessively focused on survivalism but rather prepare spiritually
If Fr. Michel is a true prophet, he would be presenting to the world the most dramatic inner locutions of all of history.
Convergence with circumstances, other prophesy and the Bible
- A huge persecution may be upon Christians very soon as described in the book The Benedict Option
- Western civilization is unravelling
- There are numerous similar prophesies such as Fr. Micheal Scanlon and Sister Agnes Sasagawa and Akita
- Communism is spreading and a one world government is looming
- Super powers China and the US are squaring off
- The economy is propped up by an unsustainable debt
- The family is under attack on every front
- Abortion is a huge weight upon humanity
- After 50 years of not too much social unrest in western civilization, we now have street riots and disease spreading
There is a strong correlation between this and Mathew 24.
Controversy over Fr. Michel's Bishop's approvalThe book "The Warning. Testimonies and Prophecies the Illumination of Conscience" says:
“Michel Rodrigue receives the full support of his bishop, and all of his locutions and visions are submitted to his local ordinary for approval. (Note 84, p. 278 and p. 280)
This quotation was removed from the Countdown to the Kingdom website after a request by Fr. Michel's bishop who says:
I have to tell you that Fr Michel never submitted to me any of his locutions and visions for discernment or approval. Accordingly, I could not have supported the content of his talks which are not presented in my diocese nor elsewhere in the Province of Québec as far as I now, but mostly in the United States. Moreover, I learnt about his teaching while reading some reports on the website mentioned above. I did not and I do not approve his teaching with regard to his locutions and visions. Consequently, it is untrue that he “receives the full support of his bishop” as it is written in the Countdown to the Kingdom website and in the quoted book. Source
The site Countdown to the Kingdom issued a statement:
On April 23rd, 2020, Fr. Michel Rodrigue informed us that his bishop, Rev. Gilles Lemay, does not support Fr. Michel’s messages; he stated to Fr. Michel, in writing, that he does not support the idea of “the Warning, the chastisements, the third World War, the Era of Peace, any construction of refuges, et cetera.” Fr. Michel, wishing to remain obedient, has asked Countdown to the Kingdom to remove any mention on this website of his bishop’s support of his messages, which we have done. Please note that, although we now know that Bishop Lemay “does not support” Fr. Michel’s messages, it remains true that the messages are nevertheless not condemned. There has been no formal inquiry into Fr. Michel’s locutions/visions etc. by the diocese and so, at this point, we are preserving them here on Countdown to The Kingdom (with Fr. Michel’s express permission) because our position regarding them remains unchanged; we continue to find them important to be discerned by the Body of Christ since they constitute part of the “prophetic consensus” of seers all over the world. We will as always, however, fully submit to any formal declarations the Church may pronounce in the future. Also, no previous statements posted on this website were intended to imply that Fr. Michel’s messages had his Bishop’s explicit approval; only that Fr. Michel himself, as a priest in good standing, enjoyed the support of his Bishop. Fr. Michel’s statement that he “tells everything” to the Bishop does not, therefore, mean that the Bishop endorses any or all of Fr. Michel’s messages. Source
Our prayer and a summary
We are praying for Fr. Michel, for the Bishop and for those at Countdown to the Kingdom, that the Lord's will be done and that the people of God be given what they need in these strange times. Regardless of whether the message is truly prophetic, its always a good idea to be prepared spiritually for the Apocalyse, because although we don't know when the 7 seals will be broken, we do know that we could die at any moment. The Lord has told us to keep oil in our lamps. (Matthew 25:1-13)
Lord, help us discern these times!
- 20 Characteristics of a good Catholic.
- Consecration to St. Joseph
- Benedict Option Book Summary
- How can a Catholic recover from porn?
- Communion in light of COVID-19
- Family Mission Statement for Catholics
- What to do if a pope has problems
- Infograph: Heaven, Purgatory and Hell
- Jewish people, Israel & Catholics