Hugh is post abortive, and a member of Silent No More. He travelled extensively giving prolife talks, concerts, sharing his testimony of abortion. For 8 years he wrote the theme songs for the National March for Life in Canada.
To buy our prolife CD and have it shipped by mail, go here.
To download prolife songs below (iPod/player) for $1.39 each, select "Add to Cart". When done, click "View Cart" and follow the instructions to pay by PayPal or credit card.
|Life the First Human Right|
|Life is the Only Choice|
|Justice for the Unborn|
|Let Them Live|
|Legacy of Love|
|King of Creation|
|Yes to Life|
|Abortion is Killing the Future|
|Fly on Home (Natural Death)|
|I am God's Idea|
|One Man One Woman|
|Freedom of Speech|
Prolife songs by other artists
Songs not linked can be found on Google or Youtube:
- "Can I Live" - Nick Cannon
- "Happy Birthday" - Flipsyde
- "There's a Life Inside You" - Matthew West
- Pro life song - Cheri DeGruccio
- "My Chance" by Jamie Thietten
- "Miracle" - Whitney Houston
- Cry of the Unborn - Dustin Tavella
- Someone From the Church Across the Street - Buddy Mullins
- A Life that Matters, Here's song I like sung by Alicia Gardner, written and produced by Hugh Grow: Life that Matters (MP3 3.6 MG.) Here's a video some friends made of it.
- His Momma Didn't Want Him Too Writer: Glenn Wolfe, Singer: Joel Wolfe Momma Didn't Want Him (mp3)
- Writer: Kenny Merriken. In them old killing fields back home (mp3)
- "Brick" by Ben Fold's five
- There goes my life - Kenny Chesney
- "You Can't Be Too Strong," by Graham Parker. Although it's not explicitly pro-life, this tune describes the horror of abortion with bracing honesty: "Did they tear it out with talons of steel, and give you a shot so that you wouldn't feel?"
- "Keep Your Hands to Yourself," by The Georgia Satellites. An outstanding vocal performance, with lyrics that affirm old-time sexual mores: "She said no huggy, no kissy until I get a wedding vow."
- "The Icicle Melts," by The Cranberries. A pro-life tune sung by Irish warbler Dolores O'Riordan: "I don't know what's happening to people today / When a child, he was taken away . . . 'Cause nine months is too long."
- "Two Sisters," by The Kinks. Why the "drudgery of being wed" is more rewarding than bohemian life.
- "Abortion," by Kid Rock. A plaintive song sung by a man who confronts his unborn child's abortion: "I know your brothers and your sister and your mother too / Man I wish you could see them too.
- "Your Little Boy" by Song by John and Eileen Lopker
Lord Jesus, let Your prayer of unity for Christians
become a reality, in Your way.
We have absolute confidence
that you can bring your people together,
we give you absolute permission to move.